BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 27, 2010

I HAVE A STORY TO SHARE WITH U!

one day . i go to the cinema with my aunt . i go there watch movie narnia .
i go there at 12 o'clock . i take a ticket . then, i see some people that i know.
haha! i broken english . plis! don't mad me . heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
oh , "THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW " is my boy frenz . oh! freakin' freak .
i don't like it . bcuz i wear a scarf . but  i see a "GIRL" behind him .
i think that his sis . so , i just do my own way .
haha . but in cinema my bf hug that GIRL . im getting mad . haha
then, at the same time i just know my bf is a PLAY BOY , oh no .
i slap him . n he say' pliz, don;t leave me . ' then i said . 'OH YAH!'
haha . padan muke die . melayu pulk . hehe

so, the end of this story, don't believe boy to much . maybe we girls can hurt bcuz oh a "BOY"

mia with a nerd spec .


but both of this guy guy . i like n belive it . cuz i like it . with this guy .  haha :)

1 comments:

Pinky Huda said...

Oh..miera,it is true that u had slapped the guy?